About Doyin Adeyemi’s Ministry
Doyin Adeyemi has the mandate to reach out to the world with the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
Our mission is to impact lives through practical teaching that affects the total being of a man. We are out to encourage men to stand for Jesus irrespective of what others are falling for.
Our philosophy is to transform lives so they can be instruments of transformation in the hands of God to bring about revival in this end time. Having called people unto himself through renewal of spirit, soul and body, he sends them out to transform the lost souls in the world.
We have God’s dream! And, this is to impact lives across the entire world to fulfill their God-given destiny on earth and be with the Lord after life. The measure of transformed lives depicts our impact. This is what we have been doing and determined to continue with if Christ tarry.
Statement of Faith
Amongst others, we believe:
- in one God that exists in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- in the full humanity and the full divinity of Jesus Christ.
- that God created man in His own image to reflect His glory.
- the resurrection of Jesus Christ and in the resurrection of all who believe in Him to life eternal.
- that all people have sinned and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is essential for the salvation of the human soul.
- in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to purify and enable Christians to live holy lives.
We believe that God answers prayer as shown in Matthew 7:7-8. Hence, we’ll keep praying for the expansion of the gospel of our Lord Jesus across the globe. We’ll never settle for anything less than passionate, faith-filled prayer.
“Be ye holy; for I am holy.” (1 Peter 1:16b KJV) Living the lives required of us by Christ is our top priority. And, we’ll continue to lead others to live a lifestyle that is scriptural Christ-like – (Romans 12:1,2 NASB)
Stewardship with Accountability
Our passion of faith is for the Lord’s gain. We’ll use His resources for the purposes He intends, this is a call to excellence, development and sustainability of those resources which God entrusts to us. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.” (Colossians 3:23 NIV)